Sunday, October 23, 2011

Im an auntie!!!

Yay! This morning at 10:09 (new Orleans time) my little nephew was born! It was an incredible day today. Yesterday around 7:00 pm we drove through the night to new Orleans. Got here around 8:00 their time. The crazy thing was I was in the room when she ha the baby.(not recommended) but it was a good experience I guess. The excitement was absolutely indescribable! My first thought was when I saw him was "oh my God I have a nephew!!!!"
So yes. Mama is doing great. Dad is tired. Both grammas are sleepy. And I am SO happy!!!
The little guys name is Candan Ryan Eaton! (he has the same initials as his dad!:) he weighed 6 lb 1 ounce and he was 19 inches long! He completely stole my heart!

2 comments:

  1. AWE! That is so awesome Mel! You will be a very good aunt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so awesome!! :) Like Grace said.. you'll make an awesome aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete